Currently appointments could be via Zoom.
Your first consultation will take up to an hour and will consist of you telling Clare, in as much detail as you can, all about your complaints, and then as much information about yourself as you feel comfortable with.
You will probably be asked:
- The symptoms of your illness and what affects them
- Your medical history from your mother’s pregnancy onwards
- Some family medical history
- Your appetite
- Your likes and dislikes
- The regularity of your bodily functions
- Your activities both occupational and recreational
- Your emotional state
- The way stress affects you
- Then what?
A remedy or remedies will be prescribed and dispensed and instructions on how to take
Sometimes you will be advised on nutritional ways to improve your health and supplements
may be suggested.
Lifestyle, diet and nutrition will be advised – not something all homeopaths will do but I think it is vital to look at how we can be proactive with our health.
You may be asked to come back in about a month for a follow-up appointment. At this session I will interpret and assess your response to the remedy and decide how to continue treatment from there if it is necessary.
What will it cost?
First appointment approximately 1 hour £120 (includes remedies)
Follow up appointment approximately 30 mins £60 (includes remedies) – plus postage at £2.50 if necessary.
Emergency / Interim appointments – especially in the case of epidemics:
- Charges for interim appointments apply: GBP £30 for the first 15 mins or part thereof, plus GBP £2/min for sessions longer than 15min.
- If I send remedies out, these are charged at GBP £7 per remedy, plus GBP £2.50 UK p&p . Payment can be made by PayPal or bank transfer or you can send a cheque but I would prefer payment prior to sending out remedies so the first two options are best. If you are local you can collect remedies and pay with your credit card if I am in.
Book an appointment: See Contact page.