Your first consultation will take up to an hour and will consist of you telling Clare, in as much detail as you can, all about your complaints, and then as much information about yourself as you feel comfortable with.
You will probably be asked:
- The symptoms of your illness and what affects them
- Your medical history from your mother’s pregnancy onwards
- Some family medical history
- Your appetite
- Your likes and dislikes
- The regularity of your bodily functions
- Your activities both occupational and recreational
- Your emotional state
- The way stress affects you
- Then what?
A remedy or remedies will be prescribed and dispensed and instructions on how to take
Sometimes you will be advised on nutritional ways to improve your health and supplements
may be suggested.
Lifestyle, diet and nutrition will be advised – not something all homeopaths will do but I think it is vital to look at how we can be proactive with our health.
You may be asked to come back in about a month for a follow-up appointment. At this session I will interpret and assess your response to the remedy and decide how to continue treatment from there if it is necessary.
What will it cost?
First appointment approximately 1 hour £110 (includes remedies)
Follow up appointment approximately 30 mins £55 (includes remedies)
Emergency / Interim appointments – especially in the case of epidemics:
- Charges for interim appointments apply: GBP £30 for the first 15 mins or part thereof, plus GBP £2/min for sessions longer than 15min.
- If I send remedies out, these are charged at GBP £15 for up to three remedies of any size, plus GBP £4.50 UK p&p (or you can order remedies direct from Helios or Ainsworths). Payment can be made by PayPal or bank transfer or you can send a cheque but I would prefer payment prior to sending out remedies so the first two options are best. If you are local you can collect remedies and pay with your credit card if I am in.
Book an appointment: See Contact page.
If you require urgent homeopathic advice outside my normal working hours (9.00am – 6.00pm Monday – Friday) or if I am away or if there’s an emergency and you’re unable to reach me, then please call the Homeopathic Helpline on 09065 343404. Calls are charged at £1.50 per minute, so make sure you have all the necessary information and your query at hand. The helpline is run by a team of very experienced qualified homeopaths and lines are open between 9am and 12 midnight.